goal scorers: 1st- Robbie Keane (Tottenham) 2nd- Carlos Tevez (Man Utd) 3rd- Cristiano Ronaldo (penalty) (Man Utd) 4th- Cristiano Ronaldo (Man Utd)
haha YAY! SCHOLES IS BACK! finally...now it's just Neville who seems to be super injury prone. i guess he's too eager to play. anyway, i didn't watch this match. I WANTED TO but my mommy didn't wake me up cus she said that she woke me up and asked me if i wanted to watch the match and I SHOOK MY HEAD! so she didn't wake me up...BUT I HAVE NO MEMORY OF SHAKING MY HEAD! SINCE WHEN MAN...she said i even opened my eyes. MAN! THAT MEANS I CAN "SLEEP-REACT". bah...so i didn't get to watch the match...
Next Match: Man Utd vs Portsmouth Barclay's Premier League
posted @5:42 PM
welcome
WELCOME TO NANA'S BLOG WHERE PIGS FLY!
profile
Someone;
VeryVeryOld;
EitherMaleOrFemale;
FromSomeSchoolYouHaveHeardOf;
now you know ALL about me!! hahaha
NAH...I'M JUST KIDDING
my friends call me: NANA
i am about: ___ years old (HAHA!STILL NOT TELLING YOU MY AGE)
gender: female (what kind of guy would be called NANA??)
i study in: ____(HAH! if i tell you then you'll know my age! smart huh?)
yeah...not much difference from the first one huh? oh well...
LIKES:
-English Football
-MANCHESTER UNITED!!
-Alter Bridge
-Backstreet Boys
-AC/DC
-SHINee!!!!!!!!