Leaves are on the ground Fall has come Blue skies turning grey Like my love
I tried to carry you And make you whole But it was never enough I must go
[Chorus:] Who is gonna save you When I'm gone? And who'll watch over you When I'm gone?
You say you care for me But hide it well How can you love someone And not yourself?
[Chorus]
And when I'm gone Who will break your fall? Who will you blame?
I can't go on And let you lose it all It's more than I can take Who'll ease your pain? Ease your pain
[Chorus:]
Who is gonna save you When I'm gone? Who'll watch over you? Who will give you strength When you're not strong? Who'll watch over you When I've gone away?
Snow is on the ground Winters come You long to hear my voice But I'm long gone
Watch Over You Alter Bridge Blackbird
posted @5:13 PM
welcome
WELCOME TO NANA'S BLOG WHERE PIGS FLY!
profile
Someone;
VeryVeryOld;
EitherMaleOrFemale;
FromSomeSchoolYouHaveHeardOf;
now you know ALL about me!! hahaha
NAH...I'M JUST KIDDING
my friends call me: NANA
i am about: ___ years old (HAHA!STILL NOT TELLING YOU MY AGE)
gender: female (what kind of guy would be called NANA??)
i study in: ____(HAH! if i tell you then you'll know my age! smart huh?)
yeah...not much difference from the first one huh? oh well...
LIKES:
-English Football
-MANCHESTER UNITED!!
-Alter Bridge
-Backstreet Boys
-AC/DC
-SHINee!!!!!!!!