<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/460920618793770828?origin\x3dhttp://nananananaaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, October 2, 2008

WOW I'M POSTING! I'M ACTUALLY POSTING!

so. i had my math paper today. it was quite ok except for that radian question which is impossible lah...stupid question. anyway, i could do the rest (but i don't know if my working's correct) heh. so...4 days down, 5 more to go....then i can PLAYYYYYYY to my hearts content :D

so after todays paper, we were supposed to give rachel a surprise cake surprising brithday surprise thing. so, we (poon, yi xuan and i) were trying to stall her while the other jokers put honey stars and MnMs on the cake (yeah i ate MnMs. i heard that they were made in china and that i shouldn't eat them. uhoh....). anyway, after like 15 minutes (i guess honey stars and MnMs are fiddly) we brought her in (after doing stupid random stuff to distract her) and she saw the awesome cake with the big honey star-ed "R" on it. coooooool....and nutella-ish. hehhheh...it was fun. hope she enjoyed it. so i went home after that and here i am!


NOW FOR THE STANDARD PART OF EVERY ONE OF MY POSTS,

I WON I WON I WON I WONNNNNN!! (actually, not me. manutd won)

MANCHESTER UNITED 3-0 AALBORG (yay! 3 points for manutd!)
1st goal- WAYNE ROONEY! (22min) yay! he scored again!
2nd goal- DIMITAR BERBATOV (55 min) first goal for manutd
3rd goal- ............DIMITAR BERBATOV (79 min) second goal for manutd!
4th goal- .....................................eh sorry. no fourth goal. sorry dimi. no hat-trick for you

that match was so much fun! but there were 3 injuries. bleahh. scholes, rooney and rafael got injured....



ok. now i post a song. just for the fun of having a long long post.

Going back to the corner where I first saw you,
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag I'm not gonna move,
Got some words on cardboard got your picture in my hand,
Saying if you see this girl can you tell her where I am,
Some try to hand me money they don't understand,
I'm not...broke I'm just a broken hearted man,
I know it makes no sense, but what else can I do,
How can I move on when I'm still in love with you...

Cos if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me,
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be,
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet,
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.
So I'm not moving...
I'm not moving.

Policeman says son you can't stay here,
I said there's someone I'm waiting for if it's a day, a month, a year,
Gotta stand my ground even if it rains or snows,
If she changes her mind this is the first place she will go.
Cos if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me,
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be,
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet,
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.
So I'm not moving...
I'm not moving.
I'm not moving...
I'm not moving.

People talk about the guy
Who's waiting on a girl...
Oohoohwoo
There are no holes in his shoes
But a big hole in his world...
Hmmmm
and maybe I'll get famous as man who can't be moved,
And maybe you won't mean to but you'll see me on the news,
And you'll come running to the corner...
Cos you'll know it's just for you
I'm the man who can't be moved
I'm the man who can't be moved...

Cos if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me,
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be,
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet,
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.

So I'm not moving...
I'm not moving.
I'm not moving...
I'm not moving.

Going back to the corner where I first saw you,
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag not I'm not gonna move.


The Man Who Can't Be Moved
The Script



heh. ANOTHER SONG!


Once upon a time
Not so long ago

Tommy used to work on the docks
Unions been on strike
He's down on his luck...
its tough, so tough
Gina works the diner all day
Working for her man, she brings home her pay
For love - for love

She says we've got to hold on to what we've got
cause it doesn't make a difference
If we make it or not
We've got each other and that's a lot
For love - we'll give it a shot

Whooah, we're half way there
Livin on a prayer
Take my hand and well make it - I swear
Livin on a prayer

Tommy's got his six string in hock
Now he's holding in what he used
To make it talk - so tough, its tough
Gina dreams of running away
When she cries in the night
Tommy whispers baby its okay, someday

We've got to hold on to what we've got
cause it doesn't make a difference
If we make it or not
We've got each other and that's a lot
For love - we'll give it a shot

We've got to hold on ready or not
You live for the fight when its all that you've got


Livin' On A Prayer
Bon Jovi
Slippery When Wet (what the hell)

posted @12:00 PM

welcome

WELCOME TO NANA'S BLOG WHERE PIGS FLY!

profile

Someone;
VeryVeryOld;
EitherMaleOrFemale;
FromSomeSchoolYouHaveHeardOf;
now you know ALL about me!! hahaha

NAH...I'M JUST KIDDING

my friends call me: NANA
i am about: ___ years old (HAHA!STILL NOT TELLING YOU MY AGE)
gender: female (what kind of guy would be called NANA??)
i study in: ____(HAH! if i tell you then you'll know my age! smart huh?)

yeah...not much difference from the first one huh? oh well...

LIKES:
-English Football
-MANCHESTER UNITED!!
-Alter Bridge
-Backstreet Boys
-AC/DC
-SHINee!!!!!!!!

tagboard



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

links

1d'06 blog
bro's blog
Cherry's blog
Clarinda's blog
Claudia's blog
Daphne's blog
Eustacia's blog
Hae Jun's blog
Hannah's blog
Hannah's OTHER blog
Joey's blog
Kelly's blog
Kenna's blog
Kymberly's blog
Madeleine's blog
Meiyi's blog
Michelle's blog
Miss Ng's Chemistry blog
Nicole's blog
Vally's blog
Vanessa's blog
Veggie's blog
Rachel's blog
Raccoon's blog
Shiqi's blog
Weili's blog

credits

designer ; dafont

archives

  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • January 2009
  • September 2009
  • MANUTD!

    CHAMPIONS OF ALL EUROPE (WHICH INCLUDES ENGLAND) 07/08!
    :D